Follow by Email

Monday, September 17, 2012

I now have an ETSY Page!!!

Whew! I finally got around to setting up my ETSY page:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AWJEWELRYANDBEADWORK

Have been adding items to it ( I think I am up to 10 so far) I had put it off due to not really having any good quality pictures of my work, but my step-son was here over the weekend and let me use his "fancy" camera with my light box and they turned out great! Here are some samples of the collages that I made:




Let me know what you think, I used a free photo program called Picasa 3 and it makes it easy to add the watermarks, edit, and make the collages.

Hope you will give my ETSY a look over too and let me know if I need to change anything etc.since I am a newby! Annita

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    Love your blog. You have some great ideas and beautiful pieces. Have you seen this press release and news article? Blogrower on Typobounty is a new game changing concept and could greatly affect online blogs like yours. You can become a registered hunter (it's free to join) and make money by finding errors on internet websites. Secondly, you can submit your blog on their site and increase your blog readership by allowing hunters to hunt for errors on your website. Imagine huge numbers of hunters reading every word. I just thought you or readers might be interested.For more information please check out the press releases at

    http://www.urlwire.com/news/051011.html

    or

    http://www.prweb.com/releases/Mediaudience/Blogrower/prweb9296906.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that that you can generate cash by locking special pages of your blog or website?
    Simply join AdscendMedia and add their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you making money from your premium file uploads?
    Did you know Mgcash will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 file downloads?

    ReplyDelete