Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just wanted to show what I recently picked up at the Gem Faire here in Tulsa. We are so lucky to have an average of four bead shows during the year, about once every 3 months. The Gem Faire is the one I look forward to the most, however, due to the fact that there are more tools for my silver smith work available and a wide variety of cabs to ooh and ahh over. I tried to restrain my shopping this trip and was more selective in my purchases. Can't wait for the next bead show!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what are those pieces with the yellow and green swirls? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are a dyed agate, I was really attracted to the shape and the colors even though I don't usually go with a dyed stone, they seem to be colorfast when I tested them with water

    ReplyDelete